Masonic Home Volunteer Program
Many of you have asked if there are services you can provide to the Masonic Home. If you have some spare time to volunteer, here are a few projects, indoor and outdoors, which are always needed:
• Painting touchup throughout the building, I.E. Door jams, hallways, etc.
• Pressure washing buildings, sidewalks, etc..
• Organizing maintenance supplies and warehouse.
• General upkeep of mechanical rooms
• Cleaning out and re-mulching plant beds
• Polishing stainless steel in dining room
We appreciate any assistance you can give, 1 hour to a full day. These are also the type of tasks which can be done by an individual or an organized
District/Lodge Masonic Home "Work Day". You can plan it in advance or call the day before to let us know you are available. We will provide the supplies
necessary to complete the job. Thank you.